Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Made it to sand caves

We did it guys me and the neighbor made it to the sand caves today. There's still a lot of weeds and brush in the way but we made it. I even got me a rock chisel at a garage sale a couple weeks ago waiting for this day. Unfortunately we didn't get to look for many rocks cause it started getting dark so we had to find our way back. But we also discovered another sand cave that was almost covered by man made junk. Why does man have to ruin natures beauty. I'm thinking of going back to that one and cleaning it up some if I can. It's much bigger and a lot closer to a road. But anyway we made it to the old sand cave I found a few rocks and we brought home some loess hills gray clay. Who knows we might be selling loess hills clay ashtrays on eBay. Hey one of a kind sand hills must create one of a kind clay right? But anyway watch the video at bottom of blog from you tube. Till next adventure bye all.

No comments: