Saturday, February 07, 2009

spring fever

Spring fever has set in for this year today was beautiful outside so I did some spring cleaning and some work on my rock garden. I had some medium size rocks nothing special really just different colored ones to add something different to the front yard. I decided to start collecting some medium size (about soccer ball size) to do an edge around the rock garden. I have decided to put petrified wood around the waterfall. Then I got some nice sliced pieces of different agates to put on bottom of stream that runs to pond. I will get some pictures of my progress when I get all the leaves and stuff cleaned up. Hopefully it will be nice enough again tomorrow so I can get more done. There is a small chance of rain in the forecast. Hopefully soon we will be able to go rock hunting so I can get some more honey agate and petrified wood. Good luck everyone.

No comments: