Friday, April 13, 2007

hunting rocks in the cold

Who says you need warm weather to rock hunting. If you got friends like mine you can go rock hunting in any weather. Me and my daughter just load up and go visit our buddy on the hill and he loads us up every time. This time we got a lot of Montana agate, petrified wood, chunk of opal, moss agate, Brazilian agate, and various others. He gave us little rocks big chunks and slices of all sorts. So go ahead cold weather hit me with your best shot bring the snow you don't scare me I have my secret spot picked out. I've already been rock hunting 3 times this year once on the river twice at my friends house. Now if mother nature would just straighten up I could go find me some morel mushrooms. Later everyone will have pictures soon.

No comments: