Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another Diamond mine great find

For the record I told my husband that I wanted to vacation here to start my treasure hunting adventures. This was when I first decided to be a stay at home mom. The place "Crater of Diamonds" State Park in Arkansas. Well now someone else has made another great find there a 6.35 carat diamond. I have now decided that I am going to take all the extra money I'm making on eBay selling books and save for next summer. You can look at my books at molimoney2006 at ebay or you can see all that I will be selling this month on YouTube under the name molito66. Then maybe I will make enough that between my saved money and our usual allowance for vacation we might come up with enough to drive down and go diamond hunting. I would just love to find a diamond that I can say I found this diamond. Anyone can go and pay for a diamond I want to hunt one. I just think that would be so cool. Hubby jokes and says after the kids have grown he will move us down there so I can hunt them everyday. I'll be happy with a once a year vacation there I think. But anyway congrats to the couple from Texas on their great find. Bye for now all.

No comments: